if you don’t believe that the world revolves around men getting what they want just remember that boys can ask a girl out 5000 times and send her 60 boquets of flowers and sing love anthems outside her door and post endless letters in her locker or smthn asking her to love him and that’s sooo cute and chivalrous but when my female friend sent a text to her ex saying she still loved him my male friend called her a desperate needy child
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
7. Busting Hogwarts House stereotypes is important.